Why We Fundraise
Did you know? The PTO allocates nearly $15,000 annually for teacher funding requests, technology upgrades and online classroom resources. Much of the money raised from our fundraisers goes directly to the classrooms to support your child's learning.
Additionally, PTO uses fundraiser proceeds throughout the year to provide community events, teacher appreciation and more.
How it's done...
Teachers, students, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Bringing the family to one (or ALL) of our DINE OUTS
- Supporting and donating during the Fall Fundraiser and COLOR RUN
- Attending Spirit Nights at places like Skate City, Urban Air, and Colorado Rapids games
- Purchasing fun packages and family experiences at our Spring Silent Auction.
- Saving and bringing in Longmont Dairy Caps
- Shopping at certain local and national retailers like King Soopers, American Furniture and Amazon Smile.